Business Analyst Manufacturing
$75,000 - $110,000 / yr
Title: Business Analyst Manufacturing
Location: REMOTE, Jamestown, TN
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Order #: MS22100
In this role the BA must demonstrate the ability to identify and outline business needs with Manufacturing and Supply Chain team members and then determine approaches to solving the business problems via process, technology and training. These solutions will take the form of a combination of approaches from business process improvements, organizational change, strategic planning, software configuration and/or customization.
· 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst supporting J.D. Edwards ERP System with strong knowledge/experience with the Manufacturing / Supply Chain Modules.
· 1+ year experience with Shop Floor Data Collection System
· Understanding of Manufacturing Automation Systems such as PLC’s, RFID
· Bachelor’s degree Computer Science Manufacturing Engineering
· Drive to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of a variety tools and techniques (i.e. JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools, third-party reporting, analytical tools, continuous improvement, Six Sigma, etc.).
· Ability to act proactively and anticipate what is next.
· Contributes to team development and performance to achieve team and organizational goals.
· Strong abilities in critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation, and decision-making.
· Ability to develop and deliver clear and concise written and oral presentations appropriately to various organizational levels and technical/functional backgrounds.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Competency in the fundamentals of project management.
· Collaborate with all levels of the organization to define requirements and functional specifications, and to analyze and manage requirements and specifications through a strong understanding of the domain and thinking of the supported function.
· Create solutions that work within both IT Strategies and Organizational Strategies and drive the effective utilization of existing tools in the solutioning process.
· Show initiative and prepare for upcoming situations, take advantage of opportunities, act quickly and decisively, address issues before they become problems, work independently, and to deliver results aligned with critical deadlines.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields