Elk Grove Village, IL
$60,000 - $80,000 / yr
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall customer service, branch leadership, Branch P&L, policies, procedures, and safety protocols, and helping the team with our sales targets. Oversee all facets of the branch including, but not limited to staffing, routing, safety, sales, and operational goals. Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering policies and procedures, with overall supervision of operational activities as directed by company leadership. Demonstrates effective leadership skills by acting in a manner that portrays company vision, values, and WOW culture; establishes respect for everyone, fosters an environment that builds and sustains productive relationships; addresses conflict respectively and constructively; and works in partnership within and across workgroups.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
- Leading their respective branch through servant leadership principles
- Team Building/Staffing
- Aiding in revenue and profit margin targets
- Oversight and coordination of recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, and training of operations staff.
- Training, development, and performance evaluation of the team
- Oversight and coordination of route, dispatch, vault, and terminal operations through respective managers/supervisors.
- Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles and other equipment. See that preventive maintenance and repairs are performed in a timely manner
- Controlling the costs of operations
- Team safety, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Update branch employee phone list in TEAMS branch specific folder
- Audits employee timecards and expense reports
- Reviews branch budget on a monthly basis
- Adheres to the company Credit Card Policy
- Ensures to stay within the hotel cost allowance of $80-$180, per night. If there are extenuating circumstances requiring a more expensive hotel, you must email your Supervisor or Manager for written approval, prior to making the hotel reservation
- Enforcement of policies and procedures
- Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork
- Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff. Responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints
- Coordinating with sales, other branches and departments, corporate leadership, and vendors
- Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal, and vault operations
- Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch goals
- Arrival at branch location no later than 8 am, branch time zone
Team Resources and Duties:
- Supervisors – The Branch Manager will consult with and accept advice/direction from National Directors on a daily basis.
- Branch Team Members – The Branch Manager is responsible for the training, counseling, disciplining, conduct, and evaluation of supervisors and hourly employees under his/her direction on a daily basis.
- Customers – The Branch Manager will communicate with customers on a regular basis.
- Sales/Administration – The Branch Manager will communicate with sales and administration regarding updates of service, customers, and payroll issues.
- Operation Management experience a Must
- Armored car or transportation experience a Plus
- College Education or Military experience is a Plus
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 55 hours per week as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, as needed. If any items for lifting purposes are more than 50 lbs., seek support for lifting from a team member.
- The travel required for this position is approximately 35% and must be able to travel for up to 1-2 weeks at one time (air, car, bus, train, and weekend travel all required)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields