Branch Manager (Credit Union)
Baton Rouge, LA
Our client is looking for a strong leader with a commitment to customer service excellence to join their team on a full-time basis as Branch Manager.
The Branch Manager will lead and manage the administrative and member service activities of the credit union. Ensure that all products and services of the credit union are promoted and that quality member service is delivered to all members. The Branch Manager will provide coaching, leadership, and administrative duties. In addition, they will communicates member feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall member experience.
- Ideal for a candidate who enjoys leading teams and taking “ownership” of his/her work with ability to work strategically to achieve business goals.
- Total rewards package including a salary aligned to experience level, including full benefits (and a pension plan after 5 years of employment).
- A collaborative team and dynamic working environment
This position will be a onsite in Baton Rouge, LA.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Supervises branch personnel on a daily basis.
- Open and closes the branch.
- Places, receives and verify weekly cash orders.
- Performs staff evaluations and handles disciplinary actions with the guidance and approval of the Regional Branch Manager and the Director of Human Resources.
- Keeps abreast of all credit union services and programs, working to ensure that the staff receives all necessary information, policies and procedures.
- Assists the Regional Branch Manager in resolving problems as necessary.
- Coordinates with the proper training of new employees and keeping employees updated with ongoing training as needed.
- Recommends to Regional Branch Manager any programs for improvement in these areas.
- Makes self or staff available for public relations visits to member groups.
- Attends or coordinates credit union representation at community meetings.
- Represents the credit union by attending meetings and maintaining memberships in various authorized groups and organizations.
- Serves as a backup for all branch positions.
- Acts as a liaison between members and staff in order to enhance the overall member experience.
- Analyzes complaints from members and provides adequate resolutions.
- Resolves member problems and concerns, referring to the Regional Branch Manager as necessary.
- Prepares documents and reports and reviews credit union financial statements on a regular basis.
- Must be able to travel, float, and work at other branches to assist as needed. Directly supervises up to 15 employees
- Monitors and contributes to credit union, in general, and office, specifically, profitability.
- Understands compliance issues and attends training as they relate to member services including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, Reg P, and Patriot Act.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university + 2 years of management experience in a banking or credit union environment; degree can be substituted with 4 years of additional experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields