BMET II or III Field Service
$45,000 - $70,000 / yr
A leading innovative healthcare company specializing in the service and asset management of medical equipment for healthcare systems and hospitals is currently hiring Biomedical Equipment Technicians (Level II or BMET III). Respiratory equipment focused, but able and willing to do general biomedical equipment repair.
Maintain biomedical equipment by performing necessary repair, periodic maintenance and operational verification procedures. Respiratory equipment focused, but able and willing to do general biomedical equipment repair.
- Performs operational verification procedures, periodic maintenance and repairs in accordance with Manufacturer and/or company recommendations.
- Assure that all equipment passes inspection within Joint Commission guidelines and company specifications.
- Assure all procedures are properly documented using equipment maintenance reports in company software program.
- Processing of paperwork documenting the performance of an initial inspection on new equipment.
- Identify and order parts required to complete repair and periodic maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for care and inventory of assigned tools and test equipment.
- Other Duties may include:
- On site equipment repairs, ordering of disposable and accessory items, maintenance and calibration scheduling of test equipment. Organization and cleaning of work areas.
- Performing customer service functions and on-call responsibility as needed by individual branch office.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- MINIMUM of 3 years biomedical equipment repair, field service and focus on respiratory equipment a plus!
- AA or 2 year certificate in Electronics Technology or Biomedical Engineering.
Skills and Abilities:
- An aptitude for understanding the operation of electronic, electromechanical and pneumatic devices.
- Able to work independently in repair, periodic maintenance and operational verification of medical equipment.
COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING REQUIRED.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields