Blue Yonder WMS Functional Consultant
The Blue Yonder WMS Functional Consultant provides expert insight, recommendations, and solutions for clients in our Manufacturing, Energy & Resources portfolio pertaining to all aspects of Warehouse Management.
The primary focus is to support customer projects that involve Blue Yonder Warehouse Management implementation and continuous improvement. This consultant will lead project teams in the strategic definition, selection and development of warehousing and broader supply chain solutions and support our clients in various roles.
This role requires direct interaction with internal, external and 3rd party stakeholders at all levels of the company from the boardroom to the shop floor in a wide array of production environments, client locations and a global workforce. Clear and compelling communication is absolutely required and consistently at the highest level of knowledge, professionalism and understanding, in any verbal or written format, delivered in person or virtually.
Following key responsibilities in the supply chain business function:
- Conducts business process analysis for Warehouse Management
- Execute design & configuration setup of Blue Yonder WMS as part of customer engagements
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Develops functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports, and screens that meet the customer’s business objectives
- Develops and executes test scripts to ensure Blue Yonder TMS software consistently meets the customer’s business objectives
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- 15+ years of hands-on experience in Warehouse Management
- 4+ years of specific experience working within Blue Yonder WMS (Warehouse Management System) as a consultant implementing BY solutions for customers
- Strong domain knowledge to understand how the Blue Yonder WMS solutions within the area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields