Technical Project Manager, Product Development
My client has set the standard for their platform technology, and they seek a Project Manager to take on the following tasks:
- Develop products from concept and feasibility to implementation and testing.
- Expand the capabilities of the platform through new tools and functionality.
- Plan, manage, and execute product development projects to drive them toward timely completion through the full R&D process.
- Analyze, plan, and develop requirements for bioinformatics and software projects, incorporating feedback from relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to successfully execute projects.
- Understand the scope and manage project budget, resources, and timelines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Technical degree and demonstrated ability to oversee the development of new computational tools from feasibility to launch, managing the coordination between computational scientists, software development, and others.
- 5+ years managing product development and research projects in the biotech field and demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods.
- Hands-on technical expertise to understand and manage technical risks and coordinate interdisciplinary teams to solve complex problems.
- Experience fostering collaboration across complex projects that include diverse functional groups.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields