$60,000 - $80,000 / yr
Architecture firm is seeking a BIM Specialist to join their talented team!
Selected candidate will provide support on modular construction projects relating to critical power distribution under the guidance of experienced staff. Will assist with traditional ground up construction projects.
Full-time, direct hire opportunity offering strong benefits! $50,000-$80,000/year depending on background and experience.
BIM Specialist Responsibilities:
• Create functional, cost effective, constructible design solutions for clients.
• Review provided drawings to identify scope and applicability.
• Ensure client and company goals and objectives are being met.
• Utilize current versions of Revit Architecture to prepare detailed and precise LOD 300-400 models for usage and reference.
• Create construction documents for building permits in multiple jurisdictions (floor plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules, etc).
• Review shop drawings for constructability and coherence to client specifications.
• Read and document specifications for applicability on a given project.
• Work in Autodesk Construction Cloud workflow environment.
• Use Autodesk Navisworks or other Autodesk clash detection services to resolve conflicts.
BIM Specialist Qualifications:
• Ability to read construction documents including MEP and structural systems is mandatory.
• Bachelor of Architecture or Architectural Engineering preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience
• MS Office software experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields