Our client is a fast growing Furniture retailer in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area. There are not often opportunities at the corporate level as most employees stay for many years…
Due to a long-term employee moving on to the next chapter of life we are recruiting for a Benefits Supervisor to manage all aspects of benefits in support of a employee bases of around 900 people
This is a great opportunity to grow with the company and to lead a team.
The hiring manager has been with the company for over 20 years and is a well known leader in the industry and in the HR profession.
As the Benefits Supervisor you will be responsible for managing and planning the day-to-day operations of employee compensation and benefit programs. You will manage the company’s leave programs and provide excellent customer service to internal customers.
Every day will be different but here are some of the exciting things that will hit your desk:
- Manage employee benefits programs (health, dental, vision, disability, workers’ compensation, life insurance), assists in the benefits renewal process by providing reports and analysis and conducts benefits orientations.
- Manage relationships with plan vendors and third-party administrators to ensure that plans run smoothly; investigates discrepancies; assists with claims processing.
- Plan and implement the annual open enrollment process, including preparation of all benefit communication materials.
- Address inquiries regarding compensation and benefits from employees and/or management.
- Provide analytical support for compensation policies and programs to ensure that programs are current and competitive.
- Coordinate annual performance review process for company.
- Manage leave programs (FMLA, Disability, Workers Compensation, Personal) by processing leave requests in a timely and efficient manner and ensures legal compliance.
- Oversee maintenance of HRIS system and records in accordance with legal requirements.
- Oversee the development, implementation and ongoing compliance with all benefits-related regulations, including ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and others.
- Coordinate educational programs and materials such as employee discount programs, wellness, and financial planning.
If you have the following we would love to talk:
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree in human resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· CEBS professional designation preferred.
· 2+ years previous benefits administration experience.
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
· Basic reading and comprehension skills.
· Basic numerical reasoning and analytical skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of software, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and publishing software. Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS/Payroll and reporting software.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
THIS IS AN ON-SITE position in Smithton PA
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields