AVP, Debt Management
Santa Monica, CA
$150,000 - $180,000 / yr
AVP, Debt Portfolio Manager – $160K to $175K plus bonus.
Hybrid remote schedule.
Located in West LA, our national client seeks a candidate who is a motivated, self-starter with commercial real estate debt management expertise. This position represents an opportunity to join a fast-paced team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record with superior time management and communication skills.
Role and responsibilities:
- Organize, evaluate, interpret, and summarize loan data across the entire company portfolio.
- Lead due diligence for new loans and refinancing opportunities and information flow from underwriting to post closing requirements.
- Prepare a variety of analysis, statements and reports including the monitoring of critical information and deadlines for executive management review.
- Track and manage loan maturities. Serve as point of contact for lenders and joint venture partners on upcoming extensions, refinancings, and modifications.
- Facilitate loan closings in partnership with various corporate teams.
- Proactively monitor bank covenant calculations for reporting as well as loan thresholds.
- Create a reporting mechanism for monthly distribution and adhere to all agreed upon deadlines.
- Update and maintain interest rate sensitivity analysis for loan portfolio.
- Manage staff on all loan requests including lease consents, adjustments, loan assumptions and transfers.
- Manage and update quarterly contingent liabilities schedules.
· Minimum 10 years financial portfolio management experience within a commercial real estate environment.
· Strong experience in the management of commercial real estate loan portfolios.
· Ability to process and synthesize data and present ideas in a clear concise manner.
· Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills for both internal use and external engagement.
· Ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields