Privately-owned manufacturer of aluminum products needs Automation Specialists (Engineers and/or Sr. Technicians) to help complete the process of fully automating their plants and supporting manufacturing. This position will involve programming and troubleshooting in an industrial environment using PLC programs (Allen-Bradley), HMI programming, VFDs, SCADA systems, control panels and instrumentation and implement a variety of fiber, wired and wireless systems using industrial protocols (Ethernet/IP, etc.).
Why work here?
- Family-owned thriving and growing company for over 40 years
- Help to make the plant fully automated in the next few years
- Full benefits, health, dental, vision, insurance, 401k
- Relocation assistance provided
- NO TRAVEL
- Industry experience in Electrical, Instrumentation, and Controls Engineering
- Proficiency with PLCs (Allen-Bradley ControlLogix)
- Experience and knowledge of HMIs
- Proficiency with Drive programming/troubleshooting (Powerflex, ABB)
- Familiarity with networking (Ethernet/IP)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics is a plus but not a requirement.
- 2+ years of experience with industrial controls
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to design and build electrical systems and panels is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields