Industrial Automation Engineer
In this role you will work on challenging projects with an international team that designs, tests, and commissions industrial electrical and process control systems including hardware and software. Multiple positions open and our client is willing to train!
Flexibility and growth are the main reasons you should consider this job! Work for one of the world’s leading engineering companies offering innovative solutions for sophisticated production processes. Our client is located east of the Oakdale, MN area and is looking for a controls engineer to add to their team!
Working from home is an option if you have experience in the food and beverage industry!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, AS degree in engineering considered
- Experience leading a group and some project management
- PLC programming experience (Rockwell and Siemens preferred)
- Experience in the food and beverage or similar industries preferred
- Experience building new control systems preferred
- Experience with SQL or other databases preferred
- Must be able to travel as assignments require (up to 30%), mainly domestic US travel, project based travel so usually planned in advance
- Team player who is focused on both personal performance and company success
- Ability to expand job responsibilities and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields