West Point, PA
$90,000 - $125,000 / yr
Full-service Control System Integrator and contract manufacturing organization, celebrating over 25 years of success, needs Automation Engineers in the Philadelphia area. As one of the largest and most knowledgeable Control Systems Integrators in the Northeast, they custom design control systems that deliver excellent value for their customers. They possess both CSIA (Control System Integrators Association) and ISO-9001 Certifications; both recognized industry certifications demonstrating their commitment to excellence in all company operations. They engage in a wide variety of industries; Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Building Management Systems, Industrial Controls, Robotics, Factory Automation, Municipal Water and Wastewater and OEM contract manufacturing.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Company-sponsored life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance.
- Weekly Payroll
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive program
- NO TRAVEL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of industrial automation systems design
- Knowledge and training on computerized systems validation (CSV), GXP, GAMP 5, and 21 CFR Part 11
- Knowledge of automation, process control, and laboratory systems used in biopharma manufacturing, such as Siemens building automation, Rockwell FactoryTalk, DeltaV, OSISoft PI, and NuGenesis
- Experience drafting full SDLC documentation, including validation plans, requirements specifications, configuration specifications, and IQ/OQ protocols
- Experience executing IQ/OQ protocols
- Knowledge and experience with automation and process control systems used in biopharma manufacturing, such as Siemens building automation, Rockwell FactoryTalk, Delta V, and OSISoft PI
- Knowledge of designing automation and process control systems
- Knowledge of configuring automation and process control software
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields