Sr Automation Engineer / PM
San Dimas, CA
$100,000 - $140,000 / yr
Sr. Automation Engineer/PM
Our company was established in 1997 and provides specialty technical services, including robotics, automation and controls integration, cGMP cleanroom support, process development, and cGMP systems commissioning, qualification, and validation for facilities, utilities, equipment, computerized systems, and processes for the Life Sciences industries.
Our company is seeking a Mid-Senior level Automation Engineer and project manager experienced in instrumentation, control systems, data historians, Industrial networks, VMs, VPNs; mainly in Rockwell products (AB ControlLogix, CompactLogix, RSLogix, Studio 5000, GEMS, and FactoryTalk SE/ME) for long-term projects in its Southern California location.
As an Automation Engineer/PM, you will be responsible for managing small-large automation and IS projects, design, configuration, integration, commissioning, and troubleshooting of the plant control systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical), Computer Science or related field 6+ years of direct experience.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of AB PLC’s (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, RSLogix, Studio 5000, GEMS, and FactoryTalk SE/ME) including system architecture and programming
· Must have knowledge/experience of Fill/Finish Lines in Biopharma
· Knowledge of Industrial Networks, VMs, VPNs
· Project Management experience
· Understanding of Project Lifecycle from conceptual design phase through startup, commissioning, and qualification
· Hands-on experience with instrumentation, process equipment, and control panels
· Ability to read and understand P&ID’s, Electrical schematics, and M/P diagrams
· Exceptional troubleshooting skills
· Excellent organizational and communication/people skills
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
· Strong verbal and written
· Experience in Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical is highly desired
· Understanding of electrical design fundamentals and Power Distribution Systems
· Ability to reverse engineer existing controls systems in migration projects
· PMP certification
$100k – $140k annual salary based on experience
Prefer a local resource but will consider candidates that are willing to relocate.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields