Automation Engineer – Life Science
Large Controls Systems Integrator seeking a qualified mid-level Automation Engineer with life sciences experience in the Rahway, NJ area. Mid-Senior level Automation Engineer experienced in instrumentation, control systems, and BMS experience in Honeywell, Siemens, Rockwell, or JCI. As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the VQV efforts & provide SME input for automated systems.
Great things about working here:
- Established engineering firm that is an ESOP company with many locations!
- Much room for growth – many levels of engineering!
- Every hour worked will be paid straight time!
- Excellent benefits including health and dental insurance with low employee cost-sharing
- 401k matching
- H1B and TN Visa candidates will be considered
- 24 PTO days that can be used as paid vacation, sick time, holiday funding, or as cash-out
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in the pharma industry.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Required / Qualifications:
- Must have Rockwell experience in the pharma industry
- PLC proficiency (Rockwell or Siemens)
- Project Management experience required
- Dirty and Clean Utilities experience required
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industry required.
- Understanding of Project Lifecycle from conceptual design phase through startup, commissioning, and qualification
- Hands-on experience with instrumentation, process equipment, and control panels
- Ability to read and understand P&ID’s, Electrical schematics, and M/P diagrams
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational and communication/people skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written
Preferred / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks, VMS, VPNs
- Understanding of electrical design fundamentals and Power Distribution Systems
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields