Automation Engineer II
Under supervision, we will ask you to take a lead role during the design, start-up, commissioning, qualification, and support of the site’s automation systems. You will work closely with the TCF05 Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Facilities, and Supply Chain groups to deliver and support these systems.
- You will be responsible for handling and maintaining automation-based systems and solutions which provide for a flexible, creative, cost effective, compliant and quality-focused environment. The automation systems include:
- Primary Software Platform Responsibilities
- Process Automation Software Platforms
- Finia Fill Finish Software
- Nucleocounter software
- IDM (Identity Management) Software
- Site Thin Client Software (iGEL)
- Roles and Responsibilities for above systems
- Assist in deployment system hot fixes/patches
- Master data configuration and specification updates
- System SOPs
- System troubleshooting
- User account management
- Secondary Software Platform Responsibilities
- MES (Werum PAS|X System)
- Site Historian System (OSIsoft PI Historian)
- Site Process Control PLC or DCS based System (Future)
- BIO- G Scheduling Software (Emerson)
- Network Infrastructure support
- An understanding of VLANs and how networks are segregated
- Building Management System (BMS)/Equipment Monitoring (EMS) (Siemens Desigo)
- Implement automation changes to existing control system hardware and software, and supervise modifications completed by outside vendors, including development of specifications and testing documentation.
- BS or BA Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related fields with 4+ years of relevant work experience or
- MS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related fields with 2 years of relevant work experience or
- HS Diploma with 6 years of relevant work experience in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related fields
- Possesses good communication skills to promote cross function discussions and communications
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Understand how to work in Active Directory across multiple domains.
- Sustain plant automation engineering operations
- Support GMP system change via change controls, deviations, and CAPAs.
- Automation Projects and CapEx: Developing, planning and implementing automation-based projects and solutions in collaboration with multi-functional teams, including determination and delivery on cost, time and quality to ensure the sustained production, successful product launches and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Global Operation Automation Technology (GOAT) to align finite scheduling, MES, and process automation platforms.
- Support the validation of automation systems with Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Engineering (QE), and Validation.
- Provide technical support to projects in support of the capital and operational plans.
- Provide technical and automation knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations and training.
- Provide automation system hardware support including installation and advanced automation system design for data integrity, stability and interface between different systems.
- Ensure effective maintenance and availability of automation equipment.
- Handle automation changes to existing control system hardware and software, supervising hardware and software modifications done by outside vendors, and development of specifications and testing documentation.
- Experience working on cross functional teams to obtain project deliverables.
- Experience with systems investigation and root cause analysis tools.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields