$100,000 - $120,000 / yr
Full Job Description
This is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management. Built on the “HAVE IT ALL” model, they offer sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Company operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Why join us?
An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
This is is a hybrid position with both a remote work and minimal in-office working environment.
Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
Family-friendly work hours
Promote from within culture
What You’ll Do
The Project Lead Auditor works as the primary contact for assigned audit engagements between the various stakeholders and Internal Audit leadership to communicate the status and results of audit activities. Other responsibilities includes determining internal audit scope, performing audit procedures and preparing audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed for review by management and the Audit Committee. Additionally, this position will be responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the annual internal audit plan.
This is a hybrid position with both a remote work and minimal in-office working environment.
- Execute and manage operational risk based audits to assess control design and operating effectiveness.
- Lead and direct audit seniors and staff to successfully to complete high quality audit activities timely.
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Present audit scope and results to senior audit leadership and audit stakeholders.
- Present quarterly to local bank audit committees.
- Participate in the annual audit plan development, including the annual risk assessment, in collaboration with senior audit leadership.
- Assist in training and developing junior audit team members.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant audit experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Self-starter with ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate with clarity and precision.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Applied knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies, risk-based auditing techniques and auditing standards and frameworks (i.e., COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO, ITIL, etc.).
- Local travel 5% or as needed.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field of study.
- Required to hold one relevant audit certification (CIA, CISA, CPA, etc.).
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields