Audit Staff Accountant
East Lansing, MI
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is required. A minor in Finance, Statistics, Business Analytics or Information Technology is preferred.
- 1+ years of professional work (including internship) experience in public accounting strongly preferred.
- Strong academic background demonstrated with a GPA of at least 3.0 strongly preferred.
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit for the certification exam preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields