Audit Manager, Top CPA Firm (Work/Home Option)
We are actively hiring for a newly created Audit Manager role for our growing CPA firm client that we have a longstanding, excellent relationship with. Laidback Firm culture, working mostly 4 days per week after busy season. You will report directly to the firm’s partners and mentor, review, and oversee the staff’s work as well as work closely together with them on projects. Additionally, you will assist in the development of staff and senior-level audit employees as well as assist in the team’s maintenance of long-term client relationships. They currently have remote employees, but for this position we need candidates that are living about 2-3 hours away from the Greater Spokane, WA area.
Audit Seniors, Audit Managers, Audit Senior Managers & Audit Directors please apply. Compensation is based on your previous work experience.
A Leading Washington-based accounting and consulting firm (since 1954) that provides a broad spectrum tax, audit, and advisory services to our clients is seeking a career-minded Audit Manager with a minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience. Immediate opportunity for partnership, growth, and development within the firm. They do promotions/raises twice a year. Audit Managers may work partially remote from a 2-3 hour distance from the Spokane, WA Area. Otherwise, they have 4 offices located in eastern WA that offer a work-from-home option. Competitive compensation, relocation, work from home, bonus, and benefits packages. Also, Summer months you have Fridays off.
This firm is growing; having doubled its revenue in the last 8 years, this position is open due to growth. Looking for career-minded individuals. With offices across Eastern Washington and their one-firm approach, they provide the opportunity to work with a wide variety of professionals from 1 year to 40 years of experience. Having been in business since 1954, Their client retention and growth rate is VERY high. Their client base is tax seasonal, so all the heavy tax work is done January through April, with very little to no Tax extensions; the rest of the year is largely succession and tax planning. HOWEVER, THE AUDIT MANAGER WILL BE FOCUSINGF SOLELY ON AUDIT-> NO TAX WORK AT ALL. They have a full team for that.
Responsibilities for the Audit Manager
- Reports directly to the Firm’s Partners
- Advises, mentors, and supports team members
- Develop a strong knowledge of the firm’s services, systems, and processes and can identify the
appropriate resources to apply/deliver them.
- Provides team direction to ensure assignment quality standards are met.
- Has well-developed consulting skills – develops an understanding of client businesses and uses
this knowledge to help diagnose needs/opportunities and suggest solutions.
- Has general knowledge and application of the relevant professional standards, emerging laws
and regulations, and corporate governance requirements.
- Highly effective report writer – able to develop effective reports, expressing complex ideas easily
- Able to work with clients to help identify problems and develop and implement effective solutions.
- Able to manage multiple assignments/projects
- Work with team members for continual process improvement
- Participate in practice development and various firm activities
Qualifications for the Audit Manager
- Ability to manage work-life balance while achieving partner-level accountability and service.
- BA/BS degree
- CPA or in progress is preferred- They will cover 100% of your CPA study materials and exam costs
- 3+ years experience in public accounting firms
- High-level knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines, establish
professional client relationships and interact professionally with clients and all levels of staff
Benefits for the Audit Manager
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields