Audit and Assurance Associate
$80,000 - $90,000 / yr
If you are an experienced public accountant in the Louisville, KY area and you are confidentially considering a move, please contact me right away to discuss this great opportunity! Our public accounting client is located in the east end. They have an immediate need for a Senior Audit Manager or Senior Audit Accountant with 3 or more years experience. Some travel will be involved. They have a large number of their audit clients are local and regional banks. The ideal candidate values integrity, accountability, building relationships and strives for excellence in all they do. The salary range is $80-100K and is based on experience. A candidate who desires to be a Manager or has Partner aspirations is ideal but not required. A full benefit package and a positive work environment is included.
- Serve as a Lead Person or supervise staff in audit planning and fieldwork, reviewing client accounting and operating procedures
- Perform testing to support an audit opinion, including, preparing supporting work paper documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances and preparing financial statements
- Research technical issues that arise during an engagement
- Draft audit reports for management to review
- Assist in preparing risk assessment, audit programs and prepare audit required communication reports
- Understand the importance of client relationships and responsive client service, building a professional network and business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA you must meet the educational requirements, or be working towards meeting the requirements to sit for the exam.
- Effective problem solving, critical thinking, research, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields