Athletic Trainer – Certified
$30 - $50
Certified Athletic Trainer – Join Our Winning Team!
A passionate and dedicated Certified Athletic Trainer is sought by our dynamic team. If you’re ready to make a difference in the world of sports and athlete well-being, this is your opportunity to shine. We are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that values:
- High-quality patient-centered care
Why Choose the Health System?
- Contracted to local high school, college, and semi-pro teams.
- Competitive compensation with a base salary range of $55,000/yr – $88,608/yr.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and more.
- 401(k) retirement plan to support your financial future.
- Paid paternity and maternity leave to ensure work-life balance.
- Tuition assistance to foster your professional development.
- Disability insurance for peace of mind.
- Located in the picturesque Southern Tier and Finger Lakes region of New York, offering a blend of charm, scenic beauty, and historical significance.
- Clear path for career advancement in a dynamic and patient-centered care environment.
- Exciting career opportunities in a diverse and vibrant community.
- Join a team that values compassion, teamwork, and integrity.
- Provide contract support to local high school, college, and semi-pro teams.
- Manage the healthcare needs of athletes in high schools, colleges, and semi-pro teams.
- Provide first aid and emergency care during sporting events.
- Conduct on-site injury evaluations and administer appropriate treatment modalities.
- Develop and implement injury prevention strategies.
- Oversee and execute rehabilitation programs for injured athletes.
- Make necessary medical referrals for athletes as needed.
- Ensure compliance with current contracts for athletic training services.
- Report to the System Director of Rehabilitation Services and Orthopedic Service Line Director.
- Join a dynamic team dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Contribute to the health and well-being of athletes in diverse and vibrant communities.
- Education: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field along with current certification from the Board of Certification for athletic trainers.
- Experience: Preferred one to two years of athletic training experience in a sports environment.
- CPR Certification: CPR certification is required within 90 days of the hire date.
Cities Nearby (Miles):
- Elmira, NY (10 miles)
- Corning, NY (20 miles)
- Ithaca, NY (35 miles)
- Binghamton, NY (45 miles)
- Watkins Glen, NY (20 miles)
- Canandaigua, NY (50 miles)
- Syracuse, NY (100 miles)
- Rochester, NY (125 miles)
- New York City, NY (200 miles)
Things to Do in the Region:
Discover the diverse and vibrant attractions and activities in the region. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast, a history buff, or a foodie, there’s something for everyone.
- Explore the stunning Finger Lakes, including Keuka Lake, Seneca Lake, Cayuga Lake, and Canandaigua Lake, known for their picturesque lakes, wineries, and outdoor adventures.
- Visit the Corning Museum of Glass, a world-renowned institution showcasing incredible glass artistry.
- Enjoy outdoor recreational opportunities like hiking, boating, and camping in the Southern Tier’s beautiful landscapes.
- Attend local festivals, art exhibitions, and cultural events that capture the essence of the region’s rich history.
- Savor the culinary delights of the Finger Lakes, from farm-to-table dining to winery tours.
If you’re excited to be part of a dynamic team, making a difference in the world of sports, and contributing to the health and well-being of athletes in these vibrant communities, we want to hear from you! Join us for an informational interview to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Let’s take the next steps together and embark on a fulfilling journey in the world of athletic training within the health system.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields