Director, In Vivo Pharmacology
My client is expanding and seeks a leader in In-vivo Pharmacology to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide hands-on leadership and take on the following tasks:
- Oversee in-vivo pharmacology studies including tumor model selection, study design, and data and tissue collection.
- Develop and direct collaborations with CROs to deliver high quality in vivo pharmacology data packages.
- Liaise with both discovery and translational teams to explore MOA of lead compounds, analyze and interpret PK/PD relationships, and test biomarker hypotheses in vivo.
- Serve on cross-functional project teams as the in vivo expert.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- MS/PhD and 5+ years of experience in industry or academia
- Broad experience with in vivo tumor models and ability to write detailed in vivo protocols and direct the work of in vivo scientists
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train, manage, and mentor junior scientists
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields