Assistant Superintendent – Hospitality
$60,000 - $80,000 / yr
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT — HOSPITALITY Multifamily New Construction
NASHVILLE, TN area
(100% LOCAL — zero travel)
This opportunity is the perfect option for the Hopitality Assistant Superintendent who is wanting to work locally in Nashville & continue growing their expertise in learning to manage projects ($50-60M each) with exciting & challenging mixed-multifamily designs.
About the company:
A local Nashville Multifamily-Hospitality Builder/Developer with local developments & career growth PLUS offer extensive support in the office for all administrative tasks.
Here’s why you should consider working with them:
They are a fully integrated (real estate and GC) developer/builder that offers a unique (smaller company impact) to be able to move faster than larger firms and provide a great company culture with Flex-PTO!! They specialize in residential housing options including hospitality, multifamily and residential homes to provide quality construction projects contributing to the betterment of the community, economy, tourism & permanent housing. In addition, they are continuously striving to develop innovative designs and developments that appeal to the aesthetics of the surrounding metro area.
They continue to define success by the following objectives:
- Completing projects on time, on budget and with the highest quality attainable
- Building lasting relationships with trade partners and the workforce
- Integrity of design and business practices
- Completion of design and construction projects on time, within budgetary guidelines and with the highest quality possible.
- Financial strength and growth achieving partnership-directed profit expectations
- Development of an organizational structure that recruits, trains and retains motivated, determined, enthusiastic staff members who seek out a customer service opportunity
and solve issues before they become problems.
Requirements to be Invited for an Interview:
- 3+ years experience in construction with a General Contractor or Multifamily Developer-Builder
- Proven experience as a Assistant Superintendent within residential or commercial construction
- Local to Nashville with subcontractor relationships in the greater Southeast/Nashville market very helpful.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $110 to $130k per year
- Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance Stipend paid to employee
- Paid Time Off ( 2 weeks minimum each year)
- Monthly Car Allowance Paid (to compensate for Fuel / etc) since all projects.
- Focus on Work/Life balance & encouraged to take time for family!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields