Assistant Refrigeration Manager
Responsibilities: Provide leadership by means of the Quality Improvement Process to manage the Refrigeration Department to meet production requirements and company goals. Specifically:
· Manage and supervise refrigeration associates including hiring, training and developing.
· Ensures the Quality Improvement Process and team management concept are employed.
· Provide timely, accurate and consistent reports, i.e., safety, production, cost administrative.
· Provide a safe work environment for all associates by eliminating unsafe acts or conditions.
· Control costs and assets managed to meet established goals.
· Manage the installation of new equipment.
Successful candidate will have a high school diploma plus3 – 5 years of experience in an industrial environment plus:
· Technical courses in electrical, hydraulics and ammonia refrigeration.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields