Assistant Project Manager – Multifamily Construction
$70,000 - $75,000 / yr
POSITION: Assistant Project Manager
The company is a Local Developer & General Contractor specializing in multi-family construction. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and founded over 10 years ago. They are a fully integrated (real estate arm and GM arm) developer/builder that offers a unique (smaller company impact) to be able to move faster than larger firms and provide a great company culture with unlimited PTO!! and allows everyone to have a say in the company dynamics. They specialize in multifamily projects such as urban high density, mid-rise, garden style, student housing, wrap / podium-wrap and senior developments with a value over $100 Million in total construction in the Mid-Tn area.
LOCATION: Nashville Tn
As Assistant Project Manager this person will be assisting in all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financials set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe, sustainable, and timely manner. Maintain constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer needs and expectations by supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of assigned projects.
- 4 year degree in either Construction Management, Construction Engineering or similar preferred
- 2-3+ years of multifamily experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Basic Knowledge of Timberline and Procore
- Preconstruction experience to some degree preferred but not required
- Strong exposure to multifamily construction experience in either Garden Style, Mid-Rise, Wrap / Podium-Wrap, Student Housing.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields