Assistant Project Manager
$70,000 - $80,000 / yr
Assistant Project Manager (Hotel/Hospitality New Construction)
About the company:
A local Nashville Multifamily-Hospitality Builder/Developer with local developments & career growth PLUS offer extensive support in the office for all administrative tasks.
Here’s why you should consider working with them:
They are a fully integrated (real estate and GC) developer/builder that offers a unique (smaller company impact) to be able to move faster than larger firms and provide a great company culture with Flex-PTO!! They specialize in residential housing options including hospitality, multifamily and residential homes to provide quality construction projects contributing to the betterment of the community, economy, tourism & permanent housing. In addition, they are continuously striving to develop innovative designs and developments that appeal to the aesthetics of the surrounding metro area.
They continue to define success by the following objectives:
- Completing projects on time, on budget and with the highest quality attainable
- Building lasting relationships with trade partners and the workforce
- Integrity of design and business practices
- Completion of design and construction projects on time, within budgetary guidelines and with the highest quality possible.
- Financial strength and growth achieving partnership-directed profit expectations
- Development of an organizational structure that recruits, trains and retains motivated, determined, enthusiastic staff members who seek out a customer service opportunity
and solve issues before they become problems.
As Assistant Project Manager, this person will be assisting in all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financials set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe, sustainable, and timely manner. Maintain constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer needs and expectations by supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of assigned projects.
- 4 year degree in either Construction Management, Construction Engineering or similar (required)
- 3+ years or more of multifamily/hotel/commercial experience preferred in a Project Management (or equivelent) role/responsibilities.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Basic Knowledge of Timberline and Procore
- Preconstruction experience preferred but not required
- Strong exposure to multifamily construction experience in Hotel, Mid-Rise, Wrap / Podium-Wrap, Student Housing.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $110 to $120k per year
- Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance Stipend paid for employee
- Paid Time Off ( 2 weeks minimum with Flex-Time options)
- Auto Allowance Paid (to compensate for Fuel / etc) since all projects are local.
- Focus on Work/Life balance & encouraged to take time for family!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields