Assistant Director of Rehabilitation – PT or OT
$95,000 - $105,000 / yr
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Salary, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs and much more!
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, they provide a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes the unique all-inclusive health facility a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
Come join a great team as an Assistant Director of Rehabilitation – Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist preferred for a client in Rochester, NY.
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents’ goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed re-certifications, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational and physical therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT / PT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational or Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT or PT License
- Experience is a plus
They are an equal opportunity employer. Come join the team with this growth opportunity!
- About the area:
Explore a world of art, theater, music, photography, history, nature and play in Rochester, New York. From standing in the parlor where Susan B. Anthony was arrested to listening to great jazz on the streets.
Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal.
Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City.
World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages.
This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields