Assistant Director of Home Care Services
$120,000.00 - $130,000.00
- Manages employees in the provision of care and services rendered in accord with professional standards, and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Directs the management of clinical and non-clinical departments to ensure clients, employees, contractor’s satisfaction
- Provides leadership and support related to compliance activities; monitors and ensures Compliance with all regulatory standards.
- In collaboration with the AVP of Home Care Services, works with upper management to establish overall growth and new development strategies and translates those strategies into operational plans. Establishes performance metrics, by business unit, and reports outcomes to Senior Management.
- Assists the Director of Home Care Services in directing the management of clinical and non-clinical departments to ensure clients, employees, contractor satisfaction, cost-efficient processes, and outstanding home care services.
- Works with the AVP and Director of Home Care Services in collaborating with consultants, contractors, referring physicians, community resources, government agencies, and advocacy groups.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration, nursing, business, or other healthcare-related fields required. Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration preferred. Completed NYSED approved infection control coursework. A minimum of 8.0 education contact hours that may include contact hours of mandatory training requirements such as infection control coursework
- Case Management Certification preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in a management capacity in a certified home health agency (CHHA), long-term home health care, licensed homecare service agency (LHCSA), acute care, medical-surgical, and/or critical care, nursing home experience, diagnostic & treatment clinic preferred.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Managed long-term care insurance experience beneficial.
- Minimum of 3-year experience working with the elderly
- License Registration: Current active and unrestricted license and registration in New York State required as a Registered Nurse.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields