Architectural Project Manager
Our Client is seeking a design professional for the position of Architectural Project manager to work out of our Alpharetta, GA based office.
The Architectural Project Manager will work on a wide variety of school design projects throughout Georgia and may manage a small team of junior designers. The Architectural Project Manager will participate in and oversee the design of K-12 school projects, meet with clients to present ideas, work within client budgets, represent design intent on construction documents, review construction progress and related shop drawings and submittals during the construction phase.
- Works with clients and senior design professionals to develop project scope.
- Develops design. Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for clients and project team members.
- Prepares and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, utilizing Building Information Modeling software (BIM).
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Works closely with in house engineering staff to complete projects on aggressive schedules.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Performs product and system research.
- Assures RLR document standards are met.
- Attends construction site meetings and conducts construction administration duties.
- Fosters a commitment to client service.
Skills and Abilities
· Strong proficiency in REVIT and Microsoft Office
· Organization is key; our workload will involve multiple projects with varying deadlines
· Team Player; works well in a team environment and is also self-motivated and task-oriented
· “Can-do” attitude
· Highly professional, detail oriented, and creative problem-solver
· Strong computer literacy is essential
· Knowledge of Newforma software a plus
· Experience working on K-12 school design a plus
· Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
· 5+ years of experience at a commercial architecture firm.
· Architectural registration a plus
· Salary will be commensurate to skills and experience
· 401k plan with company matching
· 18 days Paid time off/year
· Exceptional Health coverage
· Full benefits package
· Flexible work schedule
· Opportunities for growth and professional development
· We are an equal opportunity employer
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields