$85,000 - $110,000 / yr
Seeking an engineer with a controls background to be a valued member of an organization that believes in your potential. Investing in your professional development by providing educational opportunities and comprehensive training programs. Plus, we promote a balanced, healthy lifestyle with a robust wellness program. And let’s not forget the fun – we host company events throughout the year to foster a strong sense of community.
You’ll be a technical guru within our Control Products group, providing expert knowledge on our AC vector drives. From traveling to various sites for sales presentations to assisting in creating marketing documentation, your role is vital. You’ll also provide training, support, and continuous feedback to our sales force and customers.
Who we’re looking for:
Ideal candidates should have:
- A BSEE, BSET, BSME degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years in application and integration of AC Vector Drives or related components.
- Knowledge of power and automation system components.
- Experience in applying AC vector drives in closed-loop position control applications.
- Experience working with OEM accounts.
- Familiarity with industrial sales channels and customer classes.
- Bonus: Experience with PLC programming and network automation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Affordable health insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Access to virtual doctor consultations
- Company-paid short and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans with company match
- An engaging wellness program
If you’re ready for a rewarding career full of challenges and learning opportunities, then we’re ready for you. Let’s create, innovate, and revolutionize the industry together.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields