The Senior Applications Administrator position maintains the company ERP system, Data Collection System, ERP system hardware, Business Intelligence applications and custom applications. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
· Leads ERP system software development, installation, use, and support
· Leads ERP system hardware purchase, installation, use, and support.
· Administer SQL and Oracle Databases, leading backup and maintenance plans, security, redundancy
· Maintain Support Standards for Label Printers, Barcode Scanners, Handheld and Vehicle Mount Computers
· Coordinate project assignments with appropriate staff and/or vendors; participates in the research and evaluation of software, hardware, and related equipment needed to make our operations more efficient and productive.
· Lead applications/programming staff in the support, analysis and design of application software which assists in solving customer identified problems; testing of application software, ensure the result is appropriate; support, and assist in planning, analysis, design, testing, and implementation of application software.
· Leads department staff in the use of software and hardware; develop project work plans, timelines, and deliverables for each phase of a project plan; develop systems to oversee and enforce system integrity, security, application, and standards; develop and enforce system, application, and documentation.
· Lead and Maintain Security Patches, Application System(s) Reboots, Updates and Upgrades.
· Lead the group efforts in designing systems; participate in the testing and evaluation of software packages; assist in installing and maintaining both hardware and software; ensure appropriate security and access; review performance and modify as necessary; perform research and evaluate new technologies; consult with computer vendors to assist in solving network problems
· Coordinate with staff and vendors regarding the installation and modification to the ERP system; monitor security and access to various features of the ERP system; monitor and assist in the troubleshooting of ERP system problems; research and evaluate new technologies in the ERP system area; consult with vendors as needed to assist in solving ERP system problems; and maintain appropriate documentation
· Coordinate with staff regarding the production implementation of software and hardware; and assist in problem solving.
· Identify manual, excel processes that can be improved by custom applications to streamline and improve system integrations and data input
· Meet with department staff and serve as liaison to plan, and evaluate hardware and software that provides service and support for the ERP system
· Assist in the evaluation of new hardware or software.
· Assist with End user support, helpdesk, and troubleshooting.
· Minimum of Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Programming.
· 5-10 years working experience. Preference will be given to those with leadership experience, leadership training or desire to move into a leadership role
· This position supports the company ERP system consisting of IFS / Radley iCARaS / Radley Data Collection; Experience in administration, maintenance and support of SQL and Oracle databases, ODA, report writers, business intelligence software, and Programming languages (PL/SQL, Visual Basic) is required.
· Maintaining Applications on Windows Servers is required.
· The ability to multi-task is necessary; The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work efficiently and independently, and have good time management, organizational and documentation skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields