Application Engineer – Chicago area
Vernon Hills, IL
Our client as a new position for an Application Engineer. You will be responsible for supporting sales of our client’s line of Particle Characterization instruments, and for providing after-sales support to existing customers. The position is based in the Chicago, Il area. This role offers a base salary range starting at $65,000/y, depending on experience, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Conducting, evaluating, and presenting feasibility studies (sample measurements).
- Installations, training, and technical support.
- Interpreting data and troubleshooting issues.
- Participating in conferences and trade shows.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in Particle Characterization or related methods.
- Exceptional communications skills (written, oral, and presentation) for interactions with clients ranging from Quality Control Technicians to University Professors and CEOs.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or materials science.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 40%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields