Analytical Project Leader – Sensors for Spectroscopy
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and support commissioning and startup of projects, including validation, operating requirements, and other specifications for scope of work.
- Manage projects from requirements definition through implementation, schedules, scope, budget estimates, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure projects stay within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Identify project goals and scope, and prepare a project plan that outlines tasks, schedules, and required resources.
- Analyze project status and revise scope, schedule, or budget as necessary to ensure project requirements can be met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant customer stakeholders and ensure daily contact regarding project status and changes.
- Ensure that the project is completed to the satisfaction of all stakeholders, within the established budget and timeframe.
- Evaluate the success of the project and identify areas for improvement for future projects.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Project Manager or related field.
- 3 plus years’ experience as a Project/ Engineer in food, pharmaceutical, or specialty chemical plants preferred.
- 3 plus years of hands-on experience or education in Electrical/Electronic Technology, and analytical instrumentation with advanced knowledge calibration, and testing.
Your skills and traits
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft 365 and other basic computer usage.
- Proficiency with handheld computer (i.e., Smartphones, iPad) and network bases.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced customer service skills including conflict management and opportunity development/consulting.
- Knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems with the ability to test and navigate a variety of controls software system languages.
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends if necessary.
- Ability to travel extensively with one to two weeks’ notice domestically.
- Fast growth with a dynamic company
- New fields of application
- Diverse industry makeup that allows for continued growth
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields