AI Software Sales Account Exec – Manufacturing
$100,000 - $120,000 / yr
Position: AI Software Sales – Predictive Maintenance Manufacturing
Location: Houston (other locations will be considered)
International start-up with AI-based processes focused on the Manufacturing or Oil/Gas sectors, is recruiting an individual who can open doors, structure pilots and create sales.
The company’s solutions allow their customers to Optimize maintenance operations, through analytical predictive AI.
This will be the first individual the company hires in the U.S. and they will play a key role in a company’s growth strategy.
If you are looking for a unique sales opportunity with cutting edge company that will change the landscape of how preventive maintenance, this could be that position.
· Function as a sale-oriented technology consultant
· Participate in presentations, demos, POC’s
· Understand, map, and translate customers’ needs to new sales/partnership opportunities
· Present the company’s products to potential clients / business partners
· Facilitate sales and onboarding of new clients
· Use SaaS/enterprise software/technical experience to assess a client enterprise’s technical requirements / needs.
· Lead the functional and technical discovery, configuration, demonstration, and validation of company’s solution in complex sales cycles for U.S-based manufacturing enterprises
· Degree in an Engineering discipline
· 5+ years of experience in technical sales
· Experience in selling and promoting SaaS solutions
· Familiarity with the U.S manufacturing sector and an effective network with stakeholders within manufacturing enterprises
· Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills. Particularly, the ability to convey technical know-how in a marketable manner
· Background in one or more of the following areas:
o Industry 4.0 solutions
o Industrial Automation/optimization
o AI-based applications for predictive analytics
o Technical sales for enterprises maintenance solutions
· Demonstrate strong project management skills
· Ability to travel as needed
Houston is optimal but individuals will be considered in other locations if they have a strong background in AI Predictive Analysis, associated with maintenance in the manufacturing industry.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields