$70,000 - $80,000 / yr
We are looking for an ACCOUNTANT in the READING PA AREA! A CPA is not needed but great if you have this BUT the Set-Up of Ledgers and Audit experience is required!
If you have had a year experience in a Big 4—awesome! An associate or bachelor’s degree is required and only 1-3 years’ experience out of school is needed and preferred.
Our client is in the Manufacturing / fabrication / Distribution industry. They are seeking a real team player that wants to grow with a company. Our client is in acquisition mode and fast growing.
Here are more details:
Full Job Description
- Work with the accounting team on day-to-day accounting functions and closing functions.
- Reconcile cash accounts and maintain daily banking activity.
- Assist with daily and weekly dashboard for executive staff reflecting accounting and operational data.
- Responsible for analysis and preparation of journal entries for month end close.
- Perform the monthly reconciliation of various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Assist with various AR accounting processes. Processes including daily cash receipts, invoicing, online billing portal integration, and collection activities.
- Assist with various AP accounting processes. Including but are not limited to AP invoice entry, weekly vendor payment runs, and monthly vendor account reconciliations.
- Track Capital expense projects: maintain software database of all company assets and allocate appropriate depreciation/amortization schedules.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary ledgers and systems by verifying, allocating and posting reconciling transactions.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Experience with Ledger Set Up.
- Participate in physical inventory processes and inventory valuation.
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and perform ad-hoc requests through collaboration with other departments.
- Produce system reports and excel spreadsheets in support of projects for executive management and corporate departments.
- Support Executive Management in financial analysis projects.
Our ideal candidate has:
- · Associates OR Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years Accounting Experience, manufacturing experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform detailed, accurate and well-documented work.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields