Accountant – Manufacturing
Position: Accountant – Manufacturing
Location: Houston, TX
Manufacturer in Houston is recruiting an Accounting Manager who will help plan and direct the accounting activities of the department.
This individual will take a senior role working with and backing up the site Controller
The individual MUST have accounting experience in manufacturing.
(If you only have service or oil / gas industry, please do not apply)
- Reconciliation of full balance sheet – Cash, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Payroll, Taxes, Accruals, Prepaid.
- Post cut off journal entries and other adjustments as needed.
- Work with the accounting team, purchasing and operations
- Develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics
- Provide monthly reports, key financial metrics, and actual Expenses against budget
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts
- Experience with ERP systems
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3 years of senior accounting experience
- Advanced credentials as Certified Public Accountant / CMA big plus
- Experience in leading end of month close process.
- Broad account reconciliation experience; full balance sheet and reconciliation, Cash, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, intercompany, Payroll, Taxes.
- Full P&L analysis against budget
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is a must.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields