$70,000.00 - $75,000.00
We are currently looking for an Accountant to come on-board for a Full-Time position with one of our Healthcare Clients. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience within Accounting, able to come on-site in the Bronx, and having your CPA would be a plus. Our client is looking to bring this person on ASAP.
- Organizes and directs posting of entries in general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles general ledger accounts for monthly and year-end closings.
- Maintains controls to ensure that billing, revenue, and cash receipts are properly and timely recorded and reconciled.
- Reviews accounts receivables every month and follows up with appropriate parties on unpaid items.
- Acts as liaison with social workers, program management, and intake staff with respect to billing and collection issues.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial statements and related reports.
- Performs Balance Sheets and Income and Expense account analyses and reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, related field, or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an accounting department, preferably in health care.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines timely and accurately.
- Track record of progressive responsibilities.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, strong communication skills, detail-oriented, self-starter.
- CPA is a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields