$100,000 - $110,000 / yr
Our client is global Tier 1 & @ automotive supplier of polyurethane foam materials for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. our client operates more than 50 facilities across 10 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
Support the Sr. Business Development Manager. Focus on production programs which have already been awarded by the customer.
- Develop and maintain customer purchasing, engineering and other appropriate relationships
- Create new business opportunities based on “Business Case Approach” to support customer growth target
- Coordinate Pre-Quote Reviews and develop customer response
- Lead Contract Review Phase 1 prior to Award acceptance
- Execute customer contracts/agreements and ensure adherence to agreed terms & conditions (Program specifics, LTA, Volumes, RMI, etc.)
- Obtain Tooling Purchase Orders for kickoff and PPAP
- Lead Interface with Customer Purchasing during tooling audits
- Create and monitor an Open Commercial Issues Matrix
- Support closure of open BU receivables payment, as appropriate
- Responsible for submission of updated pricing/tooling to customer purchasing after business award (i.e., margin improvement mgmt., ECNs, etc.)
- College/University graduate (or equivalent) in business or engineering with a minimum of five years’ experience in engineering, product development, or technical sales
- Must be able to translate the customer requirements and the capability of our client into a variety of value propositions to differentiate our client in front of the customer’s purchasing and engineering organizations.
- Working knowledge of product costing and automotive industry purchasing, quality and supply requirements
- General knowledge of interior and/or our client’s products are assets
- Self-starter with excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing global projects is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 30% domestically; no international travel
- Automotive/manufacturing background
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Experience (heavy excel usage)
- Candidate that has growth potential in the future
Like to have
- Electric Vehicle (EV) experience. The account would be Tesla
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields