Account Manager (Instrumentation/Automation)
Our client is a leader in instrumentation, process control, calibration, and metrology. They are seeking an experienced account manager to cover an established territory covering southern and western MN. You can be based out of the Twin Cities or anywhere else in that region.
The Account Manager role will focus on meeting the needs of their clients and customers by utilizing products and services across all business units. This position will be responsible for building long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships with clients that generate increased revenue for the client and the company.
The Account Manager will work independently, based from their home, and is responsible for the sales, service, and promotion of all Instrumentation and Automation product lines in compliance with all company pricing guidelines to achieve maximum gross margin. This position will be responsible for developing existing accounts while generating new accounts. The position requires ongoing communication with customers and suppliers to provide technical support, product information, and pricing updates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development, managing the sales process that includes lead generation, proposal development to closing the sale.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers to provide solutions that will ensure competitive and profitable proposals.
- Business development within their assigned territory.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with clients and company stakeholders to build trust.
- Develop accounts by informing customers of the company’s value-added services.
- Provide customers with information on product solutions, pricing, and availability.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively.
- Pro-actively seek solutions and revenue opportunities to better serve customers.
- Maintain customers in CRM.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields