Account Manager – Automation
Enjoy very low overnight travel and taking over an established territory that is only open due to a retirement!
This is a great opportunity to work from your home office in Northern CA or from our customers facility in the Sacramento area.
You will plan, develop, and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase sales in your assigned territory. You will assist with identifying new market and product opportunities including industrial opportunities.
Willing to train you in on the products and industry! Every day you will conduct sales calls to current and potential customers to meet or exceed stated sales goals. You will collaborate with the engineered sales team to develop plans to reach sales projections. You will work with the marketing department to help develop and implement a marketing plan for engineered representatives. You will analyze market trends and identify new product ideas. You will conduct in-house and out-of-house product training for employees, customers, and representatives.
The skills you need:
- Must have some knowledge and experience in automation, with PLCs, HMI, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and track record of working with customers.
- well organized, and have a natural drive to succeed.
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred, with a 4-year degree in business management or related field.
- You will need to maintain a high level of technical competence to support customers and staff with technical needs.
Answering your questions:
When you are considering a new job, it is normal to have a ton of questions. Here are a few questions we are asked all the time.
- What percentage of travel is required? Depending on your location, most of the travel will be driving and not typically overnight.
- What benefits do you offer? Competitive benefits package including health, dental, and vision programs you need to take care of your family, along with many more benefit options available.
- Relocation assistance is offered to qualified candidates.
- Must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields