3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
- Change oil and filters in gear boxes, hydraulic pumps, air compressors, etc. and grease wear parts.
- Perform a wide variety of plant maintenance, routine service, and repair on mechanical equipment including changing belts, replacement of wear parts, cleaning and inspections.
- Maintain equipment, compressors, conveyors, sprinkler systems, washers and blowers.
- Safely operate forklifts, cranes and light duty trucks.
- Assist with rebuilding of Hydraulic and other mechanical equipment.
- Move, place, dismantle, set-up and align all types of plant machines and equipment.
- Perform necessary rigging operation.
- Locate and set motors and shafts.
- Perform general maintenance work on building such as making repairs to floors, stairs, roofs and windows.
Welding experience highly desired.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields