12410 Field Supervisor
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking a career-minded Field Supervisor for our client that is a full-service fabrication, welding, and machine shop. With over 20 years in business and 140+ employees, there is opportunity for growth and development.
- Act as Crew Leader being the on-site point of contact in regard to quality control and safety.
- Responsible for Project Planning and Coordinating, including project estimating.
- Evaluate and maintain needed crew members for projects including interviewing and hiring additional staff as needed.
- Maintain inventory of tools and equipment.
- Schedule jobs and report to Office daily.
- Crew time sheet reporting for payroll.
- Ensure Safety and Quality at all times.
- Other duties as required.
- Travel as needed most jobs will be 1 to 2 weeks
- Available to travel on emergency (this would be very rare)
- Workshop jobs during off season
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields