12409 Machine Shop Manager
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking a Machine Shop Manager for our client that is a full-service fabrication, welding, and machine shop, as well as a field services company. With over 20 years in business and 140+ employees there is opportunity for growth and development! Looking for a Career-Minded person to take ownership in joining the Management Team!
- Oversee day to day operations of all machine shop activities.
- Take ownership in machine shop projects, safety, quality, schedules, and budgets, including cost estimating for projects.
- Take a hands-on approach with a high visibility presence on plant floor.
- Set pace and sense of urgency to supervisors and machinist.
- Plan and schedule jobs with fab shop schedule to ensure on time delivery.
- Oversee all machine shop personnel including hiring new personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – Concentration in Engineering/ Management – experience in lieu of degree
- Strong communication skills in problem solving, decision making with ability to motivate others.
- CNC programming knowledge, as well as equipment troubleshooting knowledge.
- Strong understanding of machine shop processes, programming and part set up.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields