10000 Control Systems Specialist
- Communicate with customers to define project requirements, interpret and explain design, and build relationships;
- Assist with capital project development including feasibility studies, project scope definitions, preliminary engineering designs, and capital cost estimates;
- Design control strategies to optimize performance;
- Manage and perform the design, configuration, documentation, and testing of complex process control systems;
- Provide site support including commissioning, troubleshooting, and startup;
- Prepare and evaluate tender and construction packages, including drawings, installation specifications, and other supporting documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or technology diploma in electrical or computer engineering;
- 2+ years’ experience in industrial control system troubleshooting, design, and configuration, preferably in Pulp & Paper;
- Proficiency with any of the following platforms: ControlLogix, FactoryTalk, Ignition, Siemens S7/PCS7, Schneider, Honeywell Experion, Foxboro I/A, Emerson DeltaV, and/or ABB 800xA;
- Experience in maintenance, repair and programming services of existing systems on customer sites.
- Registered (or eligible for immediate registration) as a Professional Engineer an asset;
- Resourceful, self-managed, and goal driven;
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields